COVID-19 (Corona Virus) Update
The answer is YES we are still working and we’ve been carefully observing the spread of COVID 19, in addition to the Government’s advice and media coverage.
To protect our team, customers, and other businesses from the spread of the virus, we would like to issue the following advice:
We would like to reassure our customers that we are still offering our services at CJ Tree Surgeons. Our team continues to work as normal. However, we are preparing to deal with all eventualities and constantly reviewing the situation for our employees’ and customers’ safeties. We are developing plans to introduce alternative working arrangements, should the need arise.
The wellbeing of our team and clients remains our primary concern. We have put reasonable, proportionate arrangements in place already for everyone’s protection. These include:
- Customers are advised to arrange appointments by phone or contact form.
- Elderly and Vulnerable Customers should remain indoors and self-isolate.
- Our arborists are practicing social distancing and are thoroughly committed to maintaining a high standard of hygiene.
- We may refuse to work on your property if you have visited a foreign country in the last two weeks.
- We may refuse to work on your tree if you, or anyone you’ve been in contact with, has tested positive for coronavirus. Alternatively, if you are showing any of the symptoms of coronavirus, including coughing, fever, or shortness of breath.
We are allowing staff to self-isolate should they have concerns for their wellbeing, or they are showing any of the symptoms associated with coronavirus.
If any members of our team experience a new persistent cough and/or a high temperature above 37.8C they are self-isolating in line with Government guidance.
For more information please get in touch.